While searching for CCIE jokes, I found an old forum thread at Cisco Learning network containing jokes about the man, the legend, the hex-translator, the missing E-bit(evil) : Scott Morris.
Here are some of the jokes I think is pretty funny:
- Scott Morris once planned a cross-country trip using a Route Map!
- Scott Morris plays a rather unique instrument called the ISAKMP!
- Every VPN is an EasyVPN for Scott Morris!
- When Scott Morris was four years old he was putting together OSI models!
- Scott Morris’ home wireless network runs on brain waves!
- Scott Morris slayed the Kerberos daemon.
- Scott Morris’s driver’s license is a PDF!
- If you doubt Scott Morris just sh Scott | s certification
- There are no hidden IOS commands. Only those Scott Morris chooses not to look at!
- Scott Morris has counted to pi.. twice!
- Normal people teach their dogs to fetch. Scott Morris taught his dog to route.
- Morpheus was searching for Scott Morris!
- Scott Morris doesn’t have a steering wheel in his car. He has a CLI!
- Scott Morris found Waldo in an extended access control list!
- Scott Morris is actually an undercover SNMP Agent!
My favourite three are :
- Scott Morris ran track in high school and always won the 100 meter frame relay!
- He taught his dog to ARP! arp, arp, arp, arp.
- MD5 : Morris Digests 5 CCIE’s for breakfast!