Routing-Bits Handbook SP
The Routing-Bits Handbook is a one-of-a-kind technology reference guide which includes theory, configurations and troubleshooting methods to help and aid the every day network engineer.
The Service Provider version of the Routing-Bits Handbook is aimed at aspiring CCIE Service Provider candidates, as well as Internet Service Provider engineers that focus and work with MPLS everyday. The Service Provider edition builds on the reputation of the the Routing and Switching version, to expand the technologies such as MPLS which is widely used in production today. The Routing-Bits Handbooks have helped many engineers prepare adequately and even pass the CCIE lab. The Routing-Bits Handbook are also assisting many network engineers in their day-to-day jobs as a quick reference guide .
The Routing-Bits Handbook for SP lists the equivalent IOS-XR commands in every section and includes IOS-XR Config-Sets. “Walk-the-LSP” is a completely new section included to illustrate in how a label stack moves along a LSP.
** Please use the latest version of Adobe PDF reader or equivalent reader to view the sample file **
** Built-in operating system PDF viewers might not work**
Feel free to have a look at the Sample Book and consider the following features that make the Routing-Bits Handbook unique:
- Each chapter covers the listed technology concepts in-depth, along with the configuration commands.
- The content is presented in a concise format. Factual, no story telling, no unnecessary info.
- The layout is in point format, which is the best method for studying and memorizing.
- The ‘CONFIG-SETs’ are a unique way of presenting configuration examples with detailed adjacent explanations .
- The troubleshooting sections uniquely illustrates a basic yet effective approach (with commands) to finding problems.
- Most topics include browser-able steps to the location on Cisco’s DOC-CD for further reading, if necessary. (Not the URL).
- Command default values based on IOS 12.2SR and IOS-XR 3.9.1 are listed to avoid typical pitfalls with the lab questions.
- The Routing-Bits Handbook is specifically designed to support certain E-book readers, with quick and easy to use navigation buttons.
- The general layout is very simple and aesthetically pleasing.
These features encompass an effective format to easily understand, study and remember the technologies.
Some of the folk who have bought the Routing-Bits Handbook, were kind enough to share their views, refer to the Study Guide feedback page.
- “CCIE Bootcamp in a book”
- “It is the revision bible”
- “..like brief network encyclopedia”
- “…I used it to prep for an interview yesterday…”
Before buying this book, please take note of the following:
- The eBook will only be provided in an encrypted PDF file format (offline viewing and printing is allowed).
- The eBook is supported on any operating system using the latest version of PDF readers.
- The eBook will be personalized.
- The eBook is fully supported on the iPad and Samsung Galaxy.
- The eBook is not supported on the Kindle.
- The eBook is only available after purchase verification, please be patient to receive you copy.
I would suggest looking at the Sample Book first, reading the feedback, then if you would like to purchase this book, please click on the 2Checkout link below.
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods provided by Routing-Bits.com.
The Paypal payment method is available when the currency is set to USD ($).
COPYRIGHT © 2009-2013 Routing-Bits, Inc. This book was developed by Routing-Bits, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author or Routing-Bits, Inc. In doing so all future updates are forfeited. Cisco®, Cisco® Systems, and CCIE (Cisco® Certified Internetwork Expert) are registered trademarks of Cisco® Systems, Inc. and or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. DISCLAIMER: This publication, Routing-Bits Handbook for Routing & Switching, is designed to provide technical information and assist candidates in the preparation for CISCO Systems' CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam. The information may also assist any networking engineer in his or her day-to-day duties. While every effort has been made to ensure this book is complete and as accurate as possible, the enclosed information is provided on an 'as is' basis. The author, Routing-Bits, and Cisco Systems, Inc., shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from the information contained in this book. The opinions expressed in this book belong to the author and are not necessarily those of Cisco Systems, Inc. This book is NOT sponsored by, endorsed by or affiliated with Cisco Systems, Inc. Refunds will not be considered once the purchase is complete. The Book will be personalized using watermarks. Any similarities between the content presented in this book and the actual CCIE lab material is completely coincidental. The right is reserved to refuse the sale of the Bits Handbook to any individual linked to, listed as a member of, or associated with dump, group-buys and/or illegal sharing sites!