Routing-Bits Handbook RS
The Routing-Bits Handbook is a one-of-a-kind technology reference guide which includes theory, configurations and troubleshooting methods to assist and aid the every day network engineer.
The earlier releases of the Routing-Bits Handbook RS introduced new ways to study and review theory, configuration examples and offered unique troubleshooting approaches. With new content constantly being added, a completely new format, along with the established success of the Routing-Bits Handbook, the latest edition has been improved to a world class technology guide. The concise format, detailed content and a unique layout makes the Routing-Bits Handbook the only book of its kind and the only review material available.
The Routing and Switching version of the Routing-Bits Handbook is aimed at aspiring CCIE Routing & Switching candidates, as well as enterprise engineers that focus and work mainly in LAN and WAN environments. The Routing-Bits Handbook have helped many engineers prepare adequately and even pass the CCIE lab. The Routing-Bits Handbook is also assisting many network engineers in their day-to-day jobs as a quick reference guide .
** Please use the latest version of Adobe PDF reader or equivalent reader to view the Sample file **
** Built-in operating system PDF viewers might work**
Feel free to have a look at the Sample Book and consider the following features that make the Routing-Bits Handbook unique:
- Each chapter covers the listed technology concepts in-depth, along with the configuration commands.
- The content is presented in a concise manner. Factual, no story telling, no unnecessary info.
- The layout is in point format, which is the best method for studying and memorizing.
- The ‘CONFIG-SETs’ are a completely new way of presenting configuration examples with detailed adjacent explanations .
- The troubleshooting sections uniquely illustrates a basic yet effective approach (with commands) to finding problems.
- The Output-101 sections takes a detailed look and explains some of the most popular show outputs used in IOS.
- Most topics include browser-able steps to the location on Cisco’s DOC-CD for further reading, if necessary. (Not the URL).
- Command default values based on 12.4T are listed to avoid typical pitfalls with the lab questions.
- Most chapters cover the current-day theory extensively enough while retaining the function of a review guide.
- The Routing-Bits Handbook layout are specifically designed to support for E-book readers, with quick and easy to use navigation buttons.
- The general layout is very simple and aesthetically pleasing.
These features encompass an effective format to easily understand, study and remember the technologies.
Some of the folk who have bought the Routing-Bits Handbook, were kind enough to share their views, refer to the Study Guide feedback page.
- “CCIE Bootcamp in a book”
- “It is the revision bible”
- “..like brief network encyclopedia”
- “…I used it to prep for an interview yesterday…”
Statistics of Routing-Bits Handbook for RS:
- 139000+ Words.
- 390 Pages.
- 120 Configuration Sets.
- 171 DOC-CD References.
- 818 Show, Debug Commands.
- 1725 Configuration Commands.
- 342 Troubleshooting Steps.
Before buying this book, please take note of the following:
- The eBook will only be provided in an encrypted PDF file format (offline viewing and printing is allowed).
- The eBook is supported on any operating system using the latest version of PDF readers.
- The eBook will be personalized.
- The eBook is fully supported on the iPad and Samsung Galaxy.
- The eBook is not supported on the Kindle.
I would suggest looking at the Sample Book first, reading the feedback, then if you would like to purchase this book, please click on the 2Checkout link below.
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods provided by Routing-Bits.com.
The Paypal payment method is available when the currency is set to USD ($).
COPYRIGHT © 2009-2013 Routing-Bits, Inc. This book was developed by Routing-Bits, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author or Routing-Bits, Inc. In doing so all future updates are forfeited. Cisco®, Cisco® Systems, and CCIE (Cisco® Certified Internetwork Expert) are registered trademarks of Cisco® Systems, Inc. and or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. DISCLAIMER: This publication, Routing-Bits Handbook for Routing & Switching, is designed to provide technical information and assist candidates in the preparation for CISCO Systems' CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam. The information may also assist any networking engineer in his or her day-to-day duties. While every effort has been made to ensure this book is complete and as accurate as possible, the enclosed information is provided on an 'as is' basis. The author, Routing-Bits, and Cisco Systems, Inc., shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from the information contained in this book. The opinions expressed in this book belong to the author and are not necessarily those of Cisco Systems, Inc. This book is NOT sponsored by, endorsed by or affiliated with Cisco Systems, Inc. Refunds will not be considered once the purchase is complete. The Book will be personalized using watermarks. Any similarities between the content presented in this book and the actual CCIE lab material is completely coincidental. The right is reserved to refuse the sale of the Bits Handbook to any individual linked to, listed as a member of, or associated with dump, group-buys and/or illegal sharing sites!